Self-Catering Apartments Description
The complex is centrally located in the new part of town midway between the Ski Gondola and the fantastic Old Town.
Three buildings make up this complex surrounding an inner grassed area with a BBQ for the summer months.
These apartments are fully managed with reception (manned 24 hours), this facility offers all the usual services including airport transfers.
A ski storage area is available. The ski gondola station is only a 6 minute walk away, or use the free shuttle bus. The equipment can be hired and tickets purchased within the lift station or in one of the many surrounding shops, it makes sense to return the hired equipment to the shop each evening.
Self-Catering Apartments Facilities
- Food & Drink: Bar, Breakfast in the room
- Outdoors: Garden, Sun terrace, BBQ facilities
- Ski: Ski storage, Ski equipment hire on site
- Activities: Sauna, Fitness centre, Skiing, Table tennis, Hot tub, Hiking, Turkish/steam bath, Indoor pool (all year)
- Internet: Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Parking: Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Services: 24-hour front desk, Luggage storage, Laundry, Ironing service, Packed lunches, Fax/photocopying, Shuttle service (surcharge), Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- General: Non-smoking rooms, Family rooms, Lift/elevator, Heating, Non-smoking throughout
- Languages spoken: Russian, Romanian, English, Bulgarian
Chalet Hotel Valentina Policies
- Check-in: 14:00 - 22:00 hours
- Check-out: Until 12:00 hours
- Cancellation / Prepayment: Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.
- Children and extra beds: Free! One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed.
- Cash only This property only accepts cash payments.
Important informationA deposit via bank transfer is required in order to secure your reservation. The Top Lodge Apartments will contact you with further instructions after booking.
Please note that the entire amount for the booking is payable in cash upon arrival.
- 84 Stafan Karadja Str., 2770 Bansko, Bulgaria
- Location: Pirin Mountains
- Altitude: 871 m - 2500 m
- Skiable area: 70 km
- Ski lifts: 24
- Runs: 6 easy (green/blue)
- 7 intermediate (red)
- 1 difficult (black)
Bansko is Bulgaria’s biggest ski resort. The ski runs of all difficulty levels are located in 2 main ski centres – Chalin Valog (1,100-1,600 metres) and Shiligarnika (1,700-2,500 metres above sea level), on the northern slopes of the Pirin. They are easily accessible from Bansko within a 25-minutes ride on the gondola lift. The first snowboard fun park on the Balkans can be found in the Shiligarnika Ski Area, where boarders can build their own jumps, and every day skiers and boarders can take part in competitions.
Self-Catering Apartments Booking Form
Other services, entertainment & information
- 37” LCD TV (a large selection of satellite channels are available)
with home cinema and DVD selection in the living room;
- Bar in the Dining area which is well stocked with local, as well as international;
- Wines and Beers;
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access and chalet computer;
- Selection of books and board games in the Lounge area;
*Massages and spa treatments can be booked for that extra bit of pampering.
*Skidoos, 4x4ing (half day), horse riding, Show Shoeing and other activities can be arranged
*please note there is an additional cost for these services
- There is a free children play area in our chalet;
- High chairs and cots are provided free of charge;
- Nanny or child minder in the chalet can be provided for extra cost.
For party goers
- Chalet pub-crawl every Monday so show you just a selection of the local bars;
- Many après-ski bars & clubs in the resort open late or all night;
- Private Pool parties can be arranged after 8pm;
- Our Bar is open till late with great value local beers and wines.