- Sleep: 48 beds + extra beds
- Rooms: Double, Triple, One bedroom family
- Each room has Bathroom, Kitchenette,Terrace
- Very good breakfast and dinner
- Ski shuttle 2 min drive, Free WI-FI internet
- Onsite Pub, Kids room, Spa with indoor pool,
- sauna, jacuzzi. Massage room. Solarium
- Airport transfers included
Catered from: £ 297 person/week
- Bansko is a town in southwestern Bulgaria, located at the foot of the Pirin Mountains. It is a popular ski resort for both European and Bulgarian tourists.
- Today Bansko offers a very modern ski area and an equally up to date resort but with the unique assets of the genuine old town with its century old houses and cobbled streets and the stunning beauty of the Pirin National Park all thrown into the mix.
Price from: £ 699 chalet/week